Motley Zoo Animal Rescue is a purely volunteer based organization; we do not have a brick and mortar shelter- our animals are housed in private foster homes- and an approved application is required before meeting our available pets!
We specialize in quality above quantity, making all efforts to match the right pet with the right home, to ensure that both you and your new pet will live happy lives together.
- Tell us about you; let us know about your family, what you’re looking for and any of our current animals available you’re interested in finding out more about or meeting.
- We’ll send you an application for you to send out. Once we review it, we’ll follow up with any additional questions or to arrange a meeting.
- Upon meeting, we request that all family members and other dogs be included in the introduction to ensure that everyone has a chance to decide if it’s the right match for one another.
Please keep in mind, we will process all applications in the order received as quickly as possible.
Adoption donation fees are determined by the age, health, breed and behavior of the animal. While we do our best to keep the costs of the adoption as low as possible, please know that all proceeds go directly towards helping our organization, to vet and take care of animals in need.
While adoption meetings are upon approved adoption applications, you can meet some of our available kitties at our partnering pet stores that have been kind enough to donate cat condos to help in our effort. While still being a foster based program, we are able to move cats in and out of these locations to give them additional exposure. These cat condos give you the opportunity to easily meet some of our available kitties in person and help our fosters to be able to house even more pets in need!
Motley Zoo Cat Condos can be found at the following locations:
- Motley Zoo’s Rock Star Treatment – Redmond
- Petco – Redmond
- Petco – Ballard
- All the Best Pet Care – Redmond
- All the Best Pet Care – Bellevue
- All the Best Pet Care – Kenmore